Bill Schwingen Selected to Presidential Advisory Group
Bill Schwingen, Executive Director of The Gardens at Barry Road Assisted Living and Memory Care, was selected to the Presidential Advisory Group of Bethesda Senior Living Communities for the seventh consecutive year. Schwingen received this honor recently while attending Bethesda Senior Living Communities Executive Director’s conference in Milwaukee, WI. Schwingen is the longest-tenured Executive Director to receive this recognition.
To qualify for the President’s Advisory Group, a director must exemplify the core values of BSLC:
· To serve in an unselfish, Christ-like manner
· To serve with the goal of adding value to everything the company does
· To serve with an awareness of the significance of every life
· To serve with an understanding of what is moral and ethical
· To serve those who may not be able to speak for themselves
· To serve by giving others opportunities to learn and grow
· To serve as a team with the knowledge that we achieve more with collective talents
The Gardens at Barry Road Assisted Living and Memory Care is part of the Bethesda Senior Living Communities, a non-profit organization, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, focusing on the needs of older adults in the communities they serve.
Posted on Wed, November 18, 2015