SCHWINGEN HONORED FOR EXCELLENCE BY PRESIDENTIAL ADVISORY GROUP
Indianapolis, IN- Bill Schwingen, Executive Director of The Gardens at Barry Road Assisted Living and Memory Care, was selected to the Presidential Advisory Group by Bethesda Senior Living Communities for the eight consecutive year. Schwingen received this honor recently while attending the BSLC director’s conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Bethesda’s core values are based on SERVANT principles. To qualify for the President’s Advisory Group, a director must exemplify the following core values:
- To serve in an unselfish, Christ-like manner
- To serve with the goal of adding value to everything the company does
- To serve with an awareness of the significance of every life
- To serve with an understanding of what is moral and ethical
- To serve those who may not be able to speak for themselves
- To serve by giving others opportunities to learn and grow
- To serve as a team with the knowledge that we achieve more with collective talents
Schwingen has a true passion for seniors and loves being part of a larger picture of serving others and working with a team of true servants. Schwingen has years of leadership experience and commitment to enriching the lives of others. He sees his team of caregiving professionals as an essential part of residents' lives. Under his leadership, The Gardens at Barry Road team is a family that strives for respect and advocacy for residents.
The Gardens at Barry Road Assisted Living and Memory Care is part of the Bethesda Senior Living Communities, a faith-based non-profit organization, based in Colorado Springs, Colorado, focusing on the needs of the seniors in the communities they serve.
Learn more about the community at www.thegardensatbarryroad.com.
Posted on Tue, February 28, 2017
by Margaux Sprinkel